TestLink is owned and maintained by open community of testers from all world. We are not dependent or supported by a company.
- Francisco Mancardi - core development, feature designer and reviewer
Team members (list include active and inactive members)
- Andreas Morsing - core development, re-factoring
- Martin Havlát - management, development, releases, documentation, web-master
- Julian Krien - developer, project coordination
- Toshiyuki Kawanishi - Japan team coordinator, Japan localization, developer
- Masami Ichikawa - testing, test automation
- Amit Khullar - developer
- Erik Eloff - developer
- Andreas Simon - developer
- Asiel Brumfield - team tracker administrator, developer
- Kevin Levy - developer (Reporting; Requirements)
- Chad Rosen - Originator of project
- Jason Archibald - minor enhancements
- Prem Kumar Aparanji - consultant
- Kester Mielke - minor fixes
- Christoph Becker - unit testing
- Stephen Meyn
- Mark Butler
- Fabien Le Bars
- Greg Blaire
- Oscar Castroviejo (trackplus interface)
- Seweryn Plywaczyk (text area custom fiel)
- grdscarabe at grdscarabe.net & Alexandre Da Costa (French localization)
- Walter Giaquinto, Alessandro Lia, Bruno Busco (bruno.busco at gmail.com) (Italian localization)
- Leonardo Molinari - Portuguese localization
- jorgesf at jsf.jazztel.es - Spanish localization
- Stefan Stefanov (sstefanov at vereo.bg) - Eventum interface
- Michal Wujas (michal at wujek.eu) - Polish localization
- Warren Pollans - documentation reviewer
- Holger Klein (testing TL 1.6)
- Louis-Charles Dumais (testing TL 1.6)
- Vyacheslav Minevskiy from Hitek Computer School (testing TL 1.8)
- Dmitry Che from Hitek Computer School (testing TL 1.8)
The Project had initiated thanks to Chad Rosen. The guy developed, published and managed the first versions of TestLink (1.0 - 1.0.4). Unfortunately he left the project in early stage.
The second phase starts a huge re-factorization for release 1.5. by Martin Havlát, Andreas Morsing and Asiel Brumfield. Presentation and logic layers was established. The success of this release was base for project continuity.
Version 1.6 was developed by Francisco Mancardi, Kevin Levy, Martin Havlát and Andreas Morsing. There was several new outstanding features. Localizations were written by row of contributors.
Version 1.7 (with core DB changes) was developed by Francisco Mancardi, Kevin Levy and Andreas Morsing. A test team was found by Japan team with lead Toshiyuki Kawanishi. This release was not rich about a new features but core changes prepare project for a lot of enhancements.
Version 1.8 was developed by Francisco Mancardi, Martin Havlát, Andreas Morsing and Asiel Brumfield. This version brings stability and started support for test automation. This version establish the project as world popular tool.
Version 1.9 was developed by Francisco Mancardi, Martin Havlát, Andreas Morsing, Erik Eloff, and Julian Krien with Andreas Simon brings a large contribution regarding SRS functionality. Team nearly finished deep re-factoring of core functionality.